Behavioral Coaching Program
The perfect program for groups that want more engagement and results from their health and well-being program.
PIVOT SUPPORT SERVICES INCLUDED:
Dedicated Program Manager
Most wellness programs lack this critical element and therefore set themselves up to fail. Successful programs require a dedicated professional who is responsible and accountable for achieving program goals. EHG provides degreed, experienced professionals with managerial oversight to make sure your program gets focus. Our Program Managers provide day-to-day support and do the “heavy lifting.”
Client Success Team Support
The Program Manager is supported by a Client Success Team that is knowledgeable of, and responsible for, your account. It includes the following:
- Behavioral Health Coach(es)
- Client Specialist
- Director of Analytics
- Financial Representative
- Director of Client Success
Experience health improvement
Make healthier choices
Find our health
Complete a health coaching series
Up to 3.5X More likely to adopt healthy habits with Health Coaching!
Biometric Data Analysis
Collection and analysis of biometric screening data to identify risk factors driving medical claims, which gauges and guides program progress with objective, clinical data. Biometric screening data collected by a third party may also be used.
Analysis of medical and pharmacy claims to identify members who are not compliant with standards of care, providing insights to help members close gaps in care. Measurement and management of health and well-being programs to track program impact.
result-focused, behavioral health coaching
Importance of a Personal Connection
Much of the industry uses “on-demand” or “ask-an- expert” stye coaching, which is “opt-in” with usually less than 10% of members opting to call. Many programs see less than 40% participation, and, of that, they are typically the healthiest employees.
In many cases, only 5-10% of people are “self- actualizing” and are both willing and able to change on their own.
By engaging 90% of your members, EHG reaches those who have not been taking responsibility for their health, many of whom have not even had a physical exam for years. EHG Health Coaches help your people find the motivation to go to work on their health making them 350% more likely to adopt a healthy lifestyle with the help of a Health Coach.
Results Review Process
- Results Review – 30-minute session with a health coach and participant to establish connection, motivation, and an achievable path forward.
- Debriefing - on biometrics and/or lifestyle choices.
- Personal Motivation – using Motivational Interviewing to find the internal motivation to drive goal achievement.
- Personal Planning – setting SMART (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, & Time-bound) goals and appropriate action plans for each participant.
- Follow-up Coaching – systematic behavioral health coaching sessions throughout the year to build healthy skills and habits.
- Ongoing Motivation
- Health Advocacy
- Disease Management - An effective disease management approach leveraging data from biometric screenings and predictive claims analysis to identify members with chronic disease that is uncontrolled. An experienced health coach and a pharmacist engage not only with the member, but with member’s personal physicians to form a highly effective care team that closes gaps in care, reducing illness and medical claims.
Outstanding Health Coaches
- Minimum Four-Year College Degree
- Many Have MS, MPH
- (Health Sciences)
- Registered Dietitians | Nutrition
- Exercise Science | Physiology | Kinesiology
- Health Promotion
- Certified Fitness Instructors
- First Aid + CPR
- EHG Training via EHG University
- Motivational Interviewing training
- Mental Health First Aid certification
- Continuous Improvement and Oversight of PhD Chief Behavioral Officer
- HIPAA Compliant
- All W-2 Employees
Coaching Delivery Modes
- Video coaching (via the app for smart phones)
Coaching Drives Engagement
- We use data to measure and guide our progress. We prefer objective, clinical data from biometrics, but we can also use self-reported information from our Health Assessment.
- EHG’s preferred mode of coaching is systematic and “results-focused”, behavioral health coaching.
- We recommend establishing a coaching cadence that’s appropriate for ALL levels of risk
EHG, your team brought “it” to life through real life stories and testimonials — far more impactful than data alone (but the data and employee survey results help). Through the stories, your secret sauce has been clearly identified: Your front-line coaches truly care.
So, when I talk about EHG, it’ll from here forward include the following differentiators
So, when I talk about EHG, it’ll from here forward include the following differentiators:
1. EHG Coaches care. They will become friends with your employees... maybe the best friend some of these folks need.
2. EHG Coaching Relationships make the difference.
3. Trust and relationships drive open discussions.
4. Your team focuses on Culture Building and Leadership Support.
Atlanta Brokerage, 8 clients served by EHG
Three pricing options
WE ARE PLEASED TO OFFER THREE DIFFERENT OPTIONS FOR PIVOT, ALL BACKED BY A DEDICATED CLIENT SUPPORT TEAM:
*All Pivot options require an Annual Management Fee of $2500.
Additional Coaching Options
- Tobacco Cessation
- Mental Health/Resiliency/Stress Management
- Weight Management
Targeted Individual Coaching Options
- Diabetes Coaching – with Diabetes Specialist
- Weight Loss – with Registered Dietitian
- Mental Health – with Mental Health Counselor
interested in learning more?
When you are ready to begin your journey towards a lasting culture of wellness, contact us for a free assessment of your needs and opportunities.