Engagement Health Group
Targeted Intervention Coaching – Intensive, one-on-one Behavioral Health Coaching and education from an expert coach to address an area of need.
- Diabetes Coaching – for diabetics and prediabetic members, inspired by CDC’s Diabetes Prevention Program, aimed at helping members get their diabetes under optimal control.
- Weight Loss – for overweight and obese members, providing individualized nutrition recommendations from a registered dietitian and support from a health coach to create lasting behavior change.
- Mental Health – for members seeking to improve their mental health. Personalized support from a trained professional integrated into the program for enhanced utilization and effectiveness.
Group Coaching Classes – Cost effective approach to coaching in a classroom setting, virtual and/or onsite, harnessing the power of peer support.
- Tobacco Cessation – for tobacco users, providing education in an environment of support to help members cut back or quit tobacco.
- Weight Loss- for members seeking healthy weight loss, aimed at achieving normal weight by adopting healthy lifestyle habits.
- Mental Health – for members seeking to improve their mental health, through support and resources to reduce stress and gain mental health awareness.
- Inbound Mental Health Support – inbound education and support on-demand with a Life Coach to support members wanting mental health/emotional support & education. Members have access to self-schedule or can receive support to schedule.
- Outbound Education - Up to three outreach attempts to connect and deliver a one-time educational session. Delivered by a health coach to a target audience identified through health screenings or claims analysis.
- Outbound Advice – Up to three outreach attempts to connect and deliver a one-time clinical advice session. Delivered by a Clinical Pharmacist to a target audience identified through health screenings or claims analysis.
- Claims Analysis – Analysis of medical and pharmacy claims to identify members who are not compliant with standards of care, providing insights to help members close gaps in care. Measurement and management of health and well-being programs to track program impact.
interested in learning more?
Most employees don’t even know their employer has a wellness program, much less participate or experience the benefits. Even $10,000 per year can make a significant difference in your engagement and results.
When you are ready to begin your journey towards a lasting culture of wellness, contact us for a free assessment of your needs and opportunities.