WHAT CAN I OFFER YOU AS YOUR EHG HEALTH COACH?
As a Health Coach, I look forward to providing support to reach your health and wellness goals. I plan to listen, understand, and provide resources, and accountability to help you attain and sustain a healthy lifestyle. You may not reach goals on the stated timeline, but I can help identify existing or potential challenges, and subsequently work with you to overcome them.
WHAT DO I LIKE BEST ABOUT BEING A SUCCESSFUL HEALTH COACH?
Enjoying success with the participant, which is defined by every individual. Tracking where you started, making concrete steps, and realizing your goal can inspire you to define other aspirations. Being a part of this process makes the hard work worth the celebration.
- MS in Health Science/Nutrition
- BA in International Business
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Certified Chef (in progress)
- My hobbies are weightlifting, traveling, reading autobiographies, and nutrition studies.
- My favorite foods are desserts, especially key lime pie, and anything coconut flavored. I also love sweet potato, collard greens, and ethnic cuisines.
- I lived in Costa Rica for two years and I’m fluent in Spanish.
MY NUTRITION ADVICE
Small changes make a big difference. Even drinking one more glass of water than usual or taking a few minutes to walk on your lunch break can help you meet your health and wellness goals.
Find ways to stay challenged. When you work out, your body will adapt to exercise over time. You can challenge yourself by adding reps, time, or increasing the number of days to exercise.