WHAT CAN I OFFER YOU AS YOUR EHG HEALTH COACH?
Throughout my EHG career, I have developed a respect for public safety, manufacturing, and other shift work-based jobs. I understand the cultures of their work/home life balance, and work stresses placed on them and their family. Building relationships with employees so that I can encourage and educate them on their healthy lifestyle journey is a privilege I enjoy every day.
WHAT DO I LIKE BEST ABOUT BEING A SUCCESSFUL HEALTH COACH?
It is a blessing for the opportunity to engage in meaningful and sincere relationships with my participants, their families, and my teammates daily. This provision is what I was created for. I respect it, thrive from it, and am very thankful for it!
- BS Exercise Science – University of Tennessee
- Previously certified ARC head lifeguard and swimming instructor
- ACE/NCSF/NASM/YMCA personal trainer/director and group fitness instructor
- APEX nutrition specialist
- Married with three children
- Academy licensed soccer coach
- Former certified ski and snowboard instructor
- Former collegiate soccer scholarship athlete
MY NUTRITION ADVICE
It always comes back to the relationship of quality and quantity. You literally are what you eat and drink. Much of your health is controlled by your relationship with food.
It doesn’t take a lot of money, tons of space, or gym memberships to be physically fit. They key is realizing the numerous ways to exercise, being consistent in something you like to do, while listening to and understanding how your body functions.