WHAT CAN I OFFER YOU AS YOUR EHG HEALTH COACH?
As your EHG Health Coach, I am committed to working with you to achieve your health and lifestyle goals through guidance, education, and accountability.
WHAT DO I LIKE BEST ABOUT BEING A SUCCESSFUL HEALTH COACH?
As a health coach, I love being able to help others realize that being healthy is achievable no matter what type of lifestyle one chooses to live.
- Bachelor in Nutrition from Life University
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer, Certified Health Coach
- Grew up in Woodstock, GA and graduated from Etowah High School
- I am married with 4 children and 3 grandchildren
- I am an avid tennis player
- I enjoy camping, going to the beach, and reading
MY NUTRITION ADVICE
When it comes to my nutrition, I focus on the inclusion of healthy foods rather than the removal of unhealthy foods. In this way, my focus is on the positive rather than the negative. Some of my favorite foods include avocados, coconut, and green leafy vegetables. I also include a green protein shake daily.
My secret to exercise is to have fun! Playing tennis is my favorite activity and is a great way to get exercise.