WHAT CAN I OFFER YOU AS YOUR EHG HEALTH COACH?
I went into the nutrition and exercise field because I have a passion for helping people meet their goals. Being a part of someone’s health journey by listening, providing them with accountability, and encouraging them every step of the way is always my goal.
What do I like best… “The most rewarding part about being a health coach is being a part of a participant’s health journey. Seeing someone take a chance, step outside of their current routine to try something new, and put the work in meet their goals, continues to drive me as a health coach.
WHAT DO I LIKE BEST ABOUT BEING A SUCCESSFUL HEALTH COACH?
I love watching someone take a chance by stepping outside their current routine by making small changes to their exercise and nutrition routine, that leads them to reach their ultimate goals.
- Registered and Licensed Dietitian
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science with a minor in Nutrition
- Dietetic Certificate and Internship completed at Lipscomb University in Nashville, TN
- Certified Exercise Physiologist and Personal Trainer through the American College of Sports Medicine
- I live in Colorado, I have two dogs, Callie & Champ.
- I enjoy traveling, exploring new places, and anything outdoor related.
MY NUTRITION ADVICE
Everything in moderation! Making healthy eating a lifestyle rather than a “diet” allows for flexibility and balance, which is key. Enjoy sweets and treats as part of a healthy eating routine, and focus on eating a little bit of everything from each of the food groups to make each meal full of color to get the nutrients your body needs.
A body in motion stays in motion! Movement is the key to staying healthy. Try and find an activity that you enjoy doing and make it a priority. Making a plan ahead of time helps you stay accountable, whether that means packing a bag the night before with workout clothes or waking up a little earlier to complete your workout before the long work day. Remember that consistency and setting small, attainable goals always works best!