WHAT CAN I OFFER YOU AS YOUR EHG HEALTH COACH?
I have been a Physical Education and Health teacher for 18 years and enjoy engaging others in activities that are tailored to teach them lifelong healthy lifestyles. I am a motivator and enjoy helping others to become self-motivated. I am an organized hard worker who always demonstrates compassion for others.
- BS in Education
- Masters in Educational Leadership
- Married to my best friend and have 2 beautiful boys (16 & 11)
- Favorite sport is softball and now love watching my youngest son play baseball
- Played college softball at ABAC
- Inducted into the Waycross/Ware Co Sports Hall of Fame in 2008
MY NUTRITION ADVICE
I LOVE chocolate!!!! However, as a Physical Educator I realize that eating healthy is the biggest part of my overall health. Along with exercise I must eat a balanced healthy diet. I enjoy eating a diet that is high in fiber and protein.
Exercise is a passion from within that varies from person to person. I try to instill in my students to stay active whether it is playing ball, riding a bike, walking, or playing tag in the yard. As for me, I enjoy aerobics and walking. Main thing is find an activity you enjoy and it will be easier to fit into your daily schedule.